One man's voyage to a far off land... ...that millions of folks have seen already.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Belated

Yes, yes, I'm posting FAR later than I claimed I would. I realize this.

Immediately after I arrived here in the States I had to pack up and head to college. It's been more non-stop than I would like since then.

Anyhoo, My final thoughts on my trip to Japan:

The five months I spent in Japan were an invaluable learning experience for me. I got to meet people from around the world and walk the walk of Japanese life. It is certainly a unique place with a whole lot of charm, lots of friendly people, and more delicious food than you could ever hope for. I hope that someday I can go again and see some of the things that I missed this time.

That about sums it up. From here on in I'll come back to this blog to reminisce about my trip and post a picture or two that you've probably yet to see.

Remember: If you want stories, just ask! I'm a better speaker than writer, after all!

No comments: