One man's voyage to a far off land... ...that millions of folks have seen already.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

All Good Things...

Well folks, it has come to the end of my stay here in Japan. I'm really looking forward to being back State-side. I have about an hour before my taxi arrives to take me to the bus stop to take me to the airport. I have a long and boring flight to look forward to, but after that flight I will be back in an English speaking country!

I'll miss my friends here, but I'll be glad to see my friends and family back home.

Next time you hear from me, I'll be home. I'll give you all a final word on my trip, then talk about what I'll do with this blog.

See you soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are excited to have you back home!

Rachel said...

See you tomorrow!!!

...my word verification was "moost." That's what happens when you're trampled by a moose.