One man's voyage to a far off land... ...that millions of folks have seen already.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

My, that was fast!

The nice people who run such things informed me that it could take up to a month to process my visa application.

It took them 8 days.

Any good bureaucrat doesn't take less time than he has been given! I should have gotten it back the day before I left! I must be dealing with substandard officials here to have gotten such a speedy response...

For those of you who did NOT get that Futurama reference, I am quite pleased that I got my passport w/ visa back in such short order. Everything is beginning to fall into place like the bricks of an expert Tetris player.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice new blog design! Looks great!

Hope you will post often! With photos!