One man's voyage to a far off land... ...that millions of folks have seen already.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Exams

Sorry folks, but I'm currently in no state to make a proper entry with pictures and the like. Unfortunately I am currently being attacked from all sides by horrendous exams and a terrible cold. I feel bad on several levels and all I want to do is sleep.

This is, sadly, not too likely.

As I type this it is past midnight and I still have far to go on a paper that is due tomorrow. I doubt I'll get more than about 5 hours of sleep. With luck I'll get this paper more or less done so I can sleep more after I take out my trash in the morning...

I have a few exams to go and not a lot of places left to visit. I plan on going to the Oji-koen Zoo on Saturday, making a final trip to Umeda on Friday, and spending time with my friends on Sunday.

Next week will be brutal. I will be surprised if I make it back in one solid piece.

Wish me luck. I do declare that I need it.

2 comments:

Dee said...

Good luck! You cahn doo it! (That's my Japanese immatation...pretty bad, I know)

Rachel said...

DON'T PANIC.