One man's voyage to a far off land... ...that millions of folks have seen already.

Monday, January 12, 2009

One Final Excursion


The other day I went to the Oji Zoo near Kobe. This is a picture of one of their crowned jewels: A Panda!

They actually have two pandas, but they are kept separate from each other. Among their other attractions are flamingos, monkeys, kangaroos, wild cats, and a red panda. It was all really fun to see and I got quite a few pictures.

Also they had an arcade! I spent a bit of time in there, as they had a few games that I hadn't seen before, and some classics that I couldn't pass up.

That was my last tourist trip.

I haven't much time left in Japan. I'll be heading back in a few days time, and I must say that I'm looking forward to being back in the good old US of A. I plan on posting once more before I leave, and again upon arrival to wrap the whole thing up.

See you then.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it's so funny the panda seemed to be on display on the platform like a statue.